Thursday 10 July 2014

Gamesesh.com 10% Discount

A few months ago local gamer Ben Coulthard contacted the group and offered members a discount at his web based store www.gamesesh.com  The discount has been in place for some time and this week I finally got around to using it to purchase some of the excellent Otherworld Miniatures

I'll save the details on the miniatures for another blog entry but I chose the boxed set of Human Male Characters which includes 12 very nice multipart miniatures representing the iconic D&D character classes, all contained in a rather nice zip up case.

The prices on the GameSesh website for the minis and postage were a good saving, so with our additional 10% discount I felt that I got a really good deal.  I was also very pleased with the fast (two day) shipping time.

I'm keen to support brick and mortar shops like Spirit Games when I can, but in this age of internet shopping it's good be able to take advantage of the convenience of an online store and still be supporting a local business like GameSesh  Thanks Ben!


Bruce C


Please note blogs posted on www.EastMidlandsRoleplayers.com are written by individuals and do not necessarily represent the views of the membership of that group.  Contributions to this blog are welcome. Please contact us via our forum or email submissions to bruce at east midlands roleplayers dot com (no spaces)

No comments:

Post a Comment